New Job Postings...
Operations Specialist II, Apheresis @ Dendreon Corp. (WA)
Senior Research Associate, Medicinal Chemistry @ Gilead Sciences (WA)
- Validation Technical Expert GlaxoSmithKline, Hamilton, Montana (MT)
- Utilities Engineer GlaxoSmithKline, Hamilton, Montana (MT)
- Clinical Supply Specialist Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Head of Biostatistics Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Statistical Research Associate IV Seattle Children’s Research Institute (WA)
- Research Associate II, Cell Culture Process Development Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Research Associate II/III Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Senior Clinical Trial Assistant Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Medical Science Liaison (Boston, MA, VT, & Upstate NY) Seattle Genetics, Inc.
- Statistical Programmer II (multiple open positions) Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
| About Job Postings...
Learn about Icogenex Bioincubator Start-up Biotechnology Space Available for Lease
Whether you are a start-up or an established company, Icogenex Bioincubator rents lab benches, offices and desk space to
small companies with 1-20 employees. Lab bench space includes access to lab equipment, amenities and services at no
additional charge, minimizing capital expenses and making the facility cost-effective.
Their flexible space and lease terms allow you to expand or contract as needed. The all-inclusive monthly
rate eliminates hassles and unexpected expenses so you can focus on your business.
Learn about biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical facilities available for sale,
lease or sublease in California, regionally or nationwide.
Submit Event |
July 28 is World Hepatitis Day.
World Hepatitis Day is now recognized on July 28th, the birthday of Dr. Baruch Blumberg
(1925-2014) who discovered the hepatitis B virus and developed the first hepatitis B vaccine.
World Hepatitis Day aims to increase awareness and understanding of viral hepatitis
and the diseases it causes. Viral hepatitis is a major global health threat with around
350 million people living with chronic hepatitis B and around 170 million people living
with chronic hepatitis C.
LifeScience Moment: President Dwight Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act.
On July 29, 1958, President Dwight Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act, leading to the birth of NASA on Oct. 1, 1958 and
related medical device and life science development.
Since its inception, NASA has accomplished numerous scientific and technological feats in air and space. NASA technology also has been adapted
for many non-aerospace uses by the private sector. NASA remains a leading force in scientific research and in stimulating public
interest in aerospace exploration, as well as science and technology in general.
It's a Small World
"Those who are enslaved to their sects are not merely devoid of all sound knowledge, but they will not even stop to learn!"
Galen, Claudius, Greek physician, writer